Go and get it...

I come from the ghetto. The slums, I will say. Poor, but I didn't realize it, growing up. When I became a licensed Nail Technician and began to be around clients who could afford all types of luxuries. I began to watch and study financially rich people.

My family is into being employees and I refuse that for me. Even through the ups and downs, I just can't give up on my goals.

How many times have I failed? So many. There's no need to count. I am determined to help another baby come into this world or save another woman from getting a hysterectomy. The joy I feel, when I've helped someone to become fertile is overwhelming.

I have had plenty of people, do me dirty and I refuse to dwell on the negativity of past experiences. I MUST HELP MY SISTAHS, our womb is in a crisis and owning my own business offers me the freedom to do so. Using all of my resources to get 1 inch closer toward the things that I have written down somewhere in one of my notepads.


Women please:

  • Never go to see the doctor alone.
  • Research the doctor that you before setting an appointment.
  • It is best to never argue with any of the hospital staff.
  • Get more than one opinion.
  • Trust your own intuition.
  • Watch the Maafa in the 21st Century and The Business of being Born on YouTube.
  • Read, "Medical Apartheid", by Harriet Washington.
  • Stretch and take deep breaths.
  • Choose love interests very carefully.
  • Fertility, Pregnancy, have a home birth, a VBAC is possible, keep the baby's placenta, and Post Partum.
  • Remove toxic people and situations from life.
So much to do. I use daily affirmations to reprogram my mind and keep me motivated. This is how you raise your vibration.

I AM A HEALER, HEALING MYSELF. I AM FERTILE GROUND. EVERY GOALS I SET, IS ACCOMPLISHED. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. I AM LOVED. I AM SUPPORTED. I AM WHOLE. I HAVE EVERY THING THAT I NEED. MONEY CHASETH ME AND I CATCH IT. ALL IS WELL. I AM HEALTHY. I AM WEALTHY. I AM PROTECTED.

I use the bible as well for inspiration. NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST WILL PROSPER. I AM MORE THAN A CONQUERER. I AM ABOVE AND NOT BENEATH. I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL. YE ARE GODS. MY CUP RUNNETH OVER. GOODENSS & MERCY WILL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE. ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR MY GOOD.

When I inspire others, I inspire myself. Just because you come from poverty, does not mean that you have to stay there. "What you seek, is seeking you", said someone???




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sistahpreneur

Healing fibroids naturally.

So what are we supposed to do about the national birth crisis among Black women?